Funniest collection of the most hilarious jokes, videos, pictures, stories, cartoons & more; shared by friends & public. Sure to make anyone crack a laugh. So, get ur sense of "Ha, ha" on & prepare to laugh your booty off!

Tagged Under: , , ,

Three Chicks Stranded are Granted a Wish Each

By: Bonnie Wabbit On: Saturday, June 09, 2007
  • Let's Get Social
  • There was a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, who were all stranded on an island.

    One day they found a genie and he said he would grant them three wishes.

    All three of them agreed that each of them would get one wish each.

    The brunette said, "I wish I was home in my bed and that this never happened.", and poof her wish was granted.

    The redhead said, "I wish that I was at home in my bed and this never happened.", and poof her wish was granted.

    Then the blonde said, "I wish my friends were here with me."

    1 comments:

    1. Hey this is really nice and refershng... few are awsome.... tnx for posting and making me laugh....See ya Later... http://truemoviefan.blogspot.com

      I have posted your links in my "Site/Blog Visited"

      ReplyDelete