Funniest collection of the most hilarious jokes, videos, pictures, stories, cartoons & more; shared by friends & public. Sure to make anyone crack a laugh. So, get ur sense of "Ha, ha" on & prepare to laugh your booty off!

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , ,

Funny Maxine Jokes

By: Bonnie Wabbit On: Thursday, March 25, 2010
  • Let's Get Social
  • Funny Maxine Jokes.. these are always so hilarious.








    My good friend sent these funny Maxine cartoons to me via e-mail. Hope you get a good laugh out of them as much as I did.

    1 comments:

    1. Hiya very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful ..
      Amazing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?

      I'm satisfied to find so many helpful info right here in
      the submit, we'd like develop extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.

      . . . . .

      Here is my web page; ramadan gifts idea

      ReplyDelete