Funniest collection of the most hilarious jokes, videos, pictures, stories, cartoons & more; shared by friends & public. Sure to make anyone crack a laugh. So, get ur sense of "Ha, ha" on & prepare to laugh your booty off!

Tagged Under: , , , ,

Resimay

By: Bonnie Wabbit On: Thursday, March 20, 2008
  • Let's Get Social
  • To hoom it mae cunsern,

    I waunt to apply for the offiser job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

    I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

    Certain men and all the ladies.

    Im lookin for a Jobb as a offiser but it musent be to complicaited.

    I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

    I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

    hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

    Sinseerly,

    BRYAN
    nikname Beefy

    PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.












    0 comments:

    Post a Comment