Funniest collection of the most hilarious jokes, videos, pictures, stories, cartoons & more; shared by friends & public. Sure to make anyone crack a laugh. So, get ur sense of "Ha, ha" on & prepare to laugh your booty off!

Tagged Under: , , , , , , ,

Insanely Hilarious, Sexy Comedian With Unusual Talent

By: Bonnie Wabbit On: Monday, June 21, 2010
  • Let's Get Social
  • I just watched this hilarious video on YouTube and couldn't believe my eyes AND ears as I watched what this sexy comedian was doing! I'm passing it on to as many folks as possible who enjoy this type of humor. I thought it was a bit nasty at first, then I found myself nearly in tears as she got further into her gig. LOL. It's insanely hilarious. Cheeks are sore from laughing still. Too funny.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment