Funniest collection of the most hilarious jokes, videos, pictures, stories, cartoons & more; shared by friends & public. Sure to make anyone crack a laugh. So, get ur sense of "Ha, ha" on & prepare to laugh your booty off!

Tagged Under: , ,

Blonde In Starbucks

By: Bonnie Wabbit On: Tuesday, March 20, 2007
  • Let's Get Social

  • Blonde In Starbucks

    A blonde goes into a coffee shop and notices there's a "peel and win" sticker on her coffee cup. So she peels it off and starts screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome!" The waitress says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize is a free Lunch. " But the blonde keeps on screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome! "Finally, the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. You couldn't have possibly won a motorhome because we didn't have that as a prize. "The blonde says, "No, it's not a mistake. I've won a motorhome!" And she hands the ticket to the manager and HE reads...




    "W I N A B A G E L"

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment