Funniest collection of the most hilarious jokes, videos, pictures, stories, cartoons & more; shared by friends & public. Sure to make anyone crack a laugh. So, get ur sense of "Ha, ha" on & prepare to laugh your booty off!

Tagged Under: ,

Repair Man In The Nut House

By: Bonnie Wabbit On: Friday, March 23, 2007
  • Let's Get Social
  • A repairman is walking through a mental institution. He Comes up to the first room and sees a man swinging an Imaginary baseball bat.
    "What the hell are you doing?" he asks.
    "I'm Babe Ruth. As soon as I hit a home run I'm out of here," replies the man.
    The repairman wishes him well and continues on his way.
    In the next room, there's a guy swinging an imaginary golf club.
    "What the hell are YOU doing?" he asks.
    "I'm Arnold Palmer. As soon as I make a hole in one I'm out of here!" replies the man.
    The repairman shakes his head and comes up to the next room. There's a guy sitting naked balancing a peanut on the tip of his penis.
    "What the hell are YOU doing! "He asks."I'm f'n nuts, I'm never getting out of here!"