Funniest collection of the most hilarious jokes, videos, pictures, stories, cartoons & more; shared by friends & public. Sure to make anyone crack a laugh. So, get ur sense of "Ha, ha" on & prepare to laugh your booty off!

Tagged Under: ,

Ole & Sven ... lol

By: Bonnie Wabbit On: Monday, April 02, 2007
  • Let's Get Social
  • Ole & Sven

    Ole and Sven were fishing one day, when Sven pulled out a cigar. Finding he had no matches, he asked Ole for a light. "Ya, shure, I tink I haff a lighter," he replied. Reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 12 inches long.

    "Yiminy Cricket!" exclaimed Sven, taking the huge Bic lighter in his hands, "Vere dit yew git dat monster??"

    "Vell," replied Ole, "I got it from my Genie."

    "You haff a Genie?" Sven asked.

    "Ya, shure. It's right here in my tackle box," says Ole.

    "Could I see him?" Sven asked.

    Ole opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the Genie. Addressing the genie, Sven says, "Hey dere! I'm a good friend of your master, vill you grant me vun vish?"

    "Yes, I will," says the Genie.

    So Sven asks the Genie for a million bucks. The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Sven sitting there, waiting for his million Bucks.

    Shortly, the sky darkened and is filled with the sound of a million Ducks flying overhead.
    Over the roar of the million ducks Sven yelled at Ole, "Yumpin' Yimminy, I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"

    Ole answered, "Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat Genie is hart of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 12-inch Bic?"

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment