Funniest collection of the most hilarious jokes, videos, pictures, stories, cartoons & more; shared by friends & public. Sure to make anyone crack a laugh. So, get ur sense of "Ha, ha" on & prepare to laugh your booty off!

Tagged Under: , , , ,

Pretend Pregnancy

By: Bonnie Wabbit On: Tuesday, May 22, 2007
  • Let's Get Social
  • A couple just started their Lamaze class and they were given an activity requiring the husband to wear a bag of sand to give him an idea of what it feels like to be pregnant. The husband stood up and shrugged saying, "This doesn't feel so bad."

    The instructor then dropped a pen and asked the husband to pick it up.
    "You want me to pick up the pen as if I were pregnant, the way my wife would do it?" the husband asked.

    "Exactly," replied the instructor.

    To the delight of the other husbands, he turned to his wife and said,

    "Honey, pick that pen up for me."

    1 comments:

    1. OK, I give up. I'll tell you a joke. I've got a million of them.

      Guy going up to the top of the Empire State building in the elevator. Only other person in the elevator is a lovely young woman.

      As the elevator nears the top floor and just before the door opens -- SNAP -- the cable appears to break and the elevator start plummeting towards disaster.

      The pair of strangers look at each other with terror and form an intense emotional bond in an instant.

      The young woman says: "Please, I've never been with a man. In the little time we have left, make me feel like a woman."

      The man rips off his clothes, throws them on the floor, and says: "Here, fold these!"

      ReplyDelete